Healthcare Education in Just One Year
Several aspiring health care workers believe that in order to become a part of the health care industry, they must attend school for six or more years, pursuing master degrees and even medical school.
But literally thousands of health care jobs require only six months to one year of training.
If you’re looking for a health care career in as little as one year, consider the ten following occupations:
- Massage Therapist: You can even choose from Massage Specialties
- Dental Assistant: Be the assistant at the side of the dentist’s chair
- Medical Assistant: Work as a clerical assistant in a medical facility or doctor’s office
- Optometric Assistant: Handle clerical functions in an optometry office
- Pharmacy Technician: Prepare medication in a pharmacy or pharmaceutical setting
- Pharmacy Assistant or Pharmacy Aide: Assistant pharmacists and technicians with medicines
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist: Help with the technical/transcribing side of the medical industry
- Personal Fitness Trainer: Help others tone and fit their body
- Health Fitness Specialist: Focus on the health and fitness of others
- Radiation Therapist: Work in radiology diagnostics
For aspiring health care workers willing to attend school for two years, this list triples. Bachelor degrees, or traditional four year degrees, open the doors to literally hundreds of different job titles. You don’t have to go to school for six to eight years to get a lucrative, rewarding job helping others.
Research your educational options and see what interests you. Your health care career could be just one accelerated associate degree or career diploma away!